Pop

Has anyone seen this movie? I wanted to, but my DVD player quit working and I haven't had the money to buy another one. And my ancient computer won't play DVD's. I watched the previews and it looked like such a good movie.

PeterPater

Sorry to hear about your technical problems but in this case I think you had a lucky escape! I was unlucky enough to suffer through this just after release and was extremely disappointed. To be fair it could have been worse for me because the only seats left were real close to the speakers, and it is one NOISY movie.

MickL

I haven't watched it and I don't think I would. I read in reviews on the movie that the movie is not so great as its title. But the wife and the kids might want to see it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
It had some nice graphic effects, but that was it for me. It was just OK. Something to watch while I work on the computer.

Sinbian

I'm a huge fan of science fiction movies and this movie while containing some breath taking and original visual effects was not that good. Jason said it perfectly, it was only OK.

Pop

Thanks guys, for giving me a heads up on this movie. Seeing the previews, I thought it might be a pretty good movie. I'll probably still watch it, when I get a new DVD player. I tend to like movies most other people don't. Go figure.

TwinPeaks

I think this movie has something to offer after all. I don't think it is a movie that you don't want to miss but rather something that can entertain you if you have nothing better to do.

MickL

Well said TwinPeaks. I am not so keen on watching the movie but I have no issue seeing it if the wife and the kids ask for it.