A Day At The Range?

Sinbian

I don't own a lot of guns but I like to go and shoot a few rounds now and then. I don't know about you but this is a great way to spend the afternoon with your family. :)

CHenne

It depends on how old your family is. The range can be very loud and it really isn't a good place for youngsters. I remember going with my dad to the Fish and Game club. I started shooting skeet when I was 10.

Bear

I LOVE going to the range. I go with my wife though because at our range kids have to be ten years old. Our four year old is an excellent shot with her Daisy Red Ryder BB gun in the backyard.

Sinbian

I LOVE going to the range. I go with my wife though because at our range kids have to be ten years old. Our four year old is an excellent shot with her Daisy Red Ryder BB gun in the backyard.
Your four year old is showing potential. :) Others have mentioned how loud this is. We all wear ear and eye protection so sound issue is not a big one.

Bear

We do make her wear eye protection even with the BB gun, but you don't really have to worry about noise with that. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can start working with my son. :)

Lorenzo

I've only been to shooting ranges when I was still single :D I always went with a couple of friends. When I got married, though, the wife wouldn't let me go anymore. She hates guns and wouldn't want me near one, even if it's just for "fun."

Bear

I've only been to shooting ranges when I was still single :D I always went with a couple of friends. When I got married, though, the wife wouldn't let me go anymore. She hates guns and wouldn't want me near one, even if it's just for "fun."
That's a shame since one might save your life or the life of one of your family members one day. I am so glad that my wife is as much of a shooting enthusiast as I am. Our range trips have been curbed a bit lately, but it is because replacement ammunition has become so hard to find.