A long fight

Andersson

Over the years I have learned how to not upset my wife, it takes practice to do this as each woman is usually a little difference with what they will put up with. I remember once we had a fight that lasted a week, I was on the couch for two weeks and still to this day neither of us remember what it was about. Now each day I am thankful for her and we are reminded of the silly times from our past. Anyone else had one of these doozies before?

polamalu43

Sure my wife and I have argued before. Our agreement is that we never have to sleep on the couch (either of us). We can sleep in the same bed and just not cuddle. We usually make up really quick though!

Alfy

Sure my wife and I have argued before. Our agreement is that we never have to sleep on the couch (either of us). We can sleep in the same bed and just not cuddle. We usually make up really quick though!
Same here! The only time I sleep on the couch is when I'm sick and don't want to wake her up.

I think the longest argument we had was about one week. She usually ends up talking to me and we move on from it.