Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

BigPapa

Is anyone going to see this movie? I like a good vampire film, but I think that this one might be just a touch to bizarre for me. I have not heard that much about it though.

Andersson

I plan to wait until its on Netflix or the Xbox that our son set up for us. We never really go out to the movies anymore unless its something we both want to see and are willing to pay those high prices!

Victor Leigh

This is an interest re-make of a historical figure. I have just read the synopsis of the story. Now looking forward to seeing how well they translate it to the silver screen.

Miller

I don't think I'm going to pay for movie tickets, popcorn and sky-high soft drinks to watch Abraham Lincoln consort with vampires. I'm not even sure I'd watch this for free if nothing else was on.

meowcow

I personally love the idea. First of all, I love Abraham Lincoln for his mystique and history, and I love cheesy vampire movies that are not Twilight. I think this is going to be a start for a new age of cinema in the sense that they are bringing up the bizarre type of ideas that old movies used to present, and by this I mean mostly B-movies, only this time they're going to be doing these with a lot more budget behind them. I'm so excited for this one.

writer811

It's based on a book, which I really enjoyed reading so I'll probably go see it. If you want a good idea about whether or not you'd enjoy the movie, try the book. It's from the same guy who wrote "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies".