Active Grandparents?

Shadow

Are your parents, your children's grandparents still vital and active? Mine were when I was a kid which was very important to me. There was nothing better than visiting them for weekends.

Tobsey

My grandmother is active although old, she goes for a walk every day. She can't play that actively with the kids anymore but she never lacks the spirit for it.

TakeYourTime

My parents are more active than I am. Both work, yet they have managed to keep my children at their house every weekend since the kids were born. Our kids wouldn't get to go on vacations and to the beach if it were not for my parents.

Betterman

My parents are very active with our son. Sadly, my wife's parents are not active at all. I think my parents make up for it a bit.

polamalu43

Oh yes! My kids see both of our parents often. They also see my brother and sisters family. Family is important to me and I want them very involved in my kids lives.

BigPapa

My parents are still quite young since they had me early. Both are in their early 50's and they are very active. They love taking my daughter for overnights and playdates. I think it is wonderful.

Bear

My in-laws are in their mid 50's and they are very active with both of our kids. Sadly my family doesn't have anything to do with my children.