And another shooting...

FrankSinatra

near the Texas A&M campus...apparently come crazy idiot had a fully automatic gun and started shooting people who were serving an eviction notice...what the ef?!?!

Bear

That is three weeks in a row now. To me it is kind of starting to smell a little fishy as in it's a great way to bring the gun issue to the forefront of the Presidential elections. Unfortunately, most anti-gun people refuse to realize that if you take guns away from law-abiding citizens the only people who will have them will be criminals. :rolleyes:

Foster

I don understand why guns a such a big deal in the US, I know the Constitution gives you the right to defend yourselves but surely if less people had guns this would be less likely to happen? Over here in the UK guns are illegal which means only criminals have them but we don't have half as many issues of m*** murder by insane gunmen.

I'm sure this is going to spark a m***ive debate so I apologize in advance.

FrankSinatra

That is three weeks in a row now. To me it is kind of starting to smell a little fishy as in it's a great way to bring the gun issue to the forefront of the Presidential elections. Unfortunately, most anti-gun people refuse to realize that if you take guns away from law-abiding citizens the only people who will have them will be criminals. :rolleyes:

It's not starting to smell; it outright stinks. These are isolated incidents and this last one wouldn't have made it outside of West Texas news if it wasn't for the other two.

This is a viable conspiracy theory as far as I am concerned and it wouldn't be the first time something sketchy happened involving the government. Slowly but surely our rights are gone.

Bear

I don understand why guns a such a big deal in the US, I know the Constitution gives you the right to defend yourselves but surely if less people had guns this would be less likely to happen? Over here in the UK guns are illegal which means only criminals have them but we don't have half as many issues of m*** murder by insane gunmen.

I'm sure this is going to spark a m***ive debate so I apologize in advance.
Why don't you ask the Australians why guns are such a big deal. Here is an article that tells you what happened when the guns were banned. You don't have to have a gun to be a mass murdered. You can use a car, a bow and arrow, a bomb, or even a kitchen knife. Are we going to ban all of those too?

Frank I am right there with you man. One of the nurses who treated the victims of the Colorado shooting has died. Here is the article about it, but alternative media sites reported on it days ago. Read the comments after the story and see how some of the sheeple are taking their blinders off.

BigDaddy

I really dont have all that much to add but why do we need guns that can shoot 100 rounds in a minute unless we are going to kill mass people. You woudnt go hunting with one so why do we need them?