Annoying Facebook posts

Dan

What posts annoy you the most? It's easy to hide posts from people's game results but the ones that really get me are the people that post every song they're listening to as a Youtube link.

Andersson

For me its a friend of mine that has a nonstop habit of posting images, mostly those meme's but many of them are just in bad taste. I ended up putting her in her own little group so I never have to bother with them again.

newguy

Oh my absolute most annoying Facebook post is the "pity post," this is the post by someone who is sick, breaking up, losing a job, etc. that feels like Facebook is their own personal Dear Diary!! Private matters should stay private and a pity post is likely to get an annoyed defriend....

Ravenfan

I really can't stand the posts where I see people I know trying to act much younger than they are. One person in particular that I know seems to think she is a teenager again and it's "cool" to be passed out all day each weekend bragging about how her mother is watching her kids.

Dan

Oh my absolute most annoying Facebook post is the "pity post," this is the post by someone who is sick, breaking up, losing a job, etc. that feels like Facebook is their own personal Dear Diary!! Private matters should stay private and a pity post is likely to get an annoyed defriend....
I get you! I knew one person who was posting her entire marriage/breakup and being very hateful towards her ex. She then went on to say she was afraid he'd find out info about her. Umm? Don't post about him?

Bear

The songs/videos are bad, but the pity posts are the worst! I have quite a few people that I have had to hide from my newsfeed just so I don't have to see that junk anymore. I also hate it when people post stupid stuff like they took a day off from work because they were SOO hungover. First of all no one cares, and second of all who is to say that their employer isn't looking at that?!?

Jatelo2

There is nothing that is is annoying to me as a Universal Love Post on Facebook. The post always purports to wish someone special a good night as desire for intimacy with the subject is stressed on. The Fact is that this individual shares this message with over a thousand people and would want each of them to think that the message was specifically theirs.

Victor Leigh

What I find really annoying are people who do not know how to use Facebook and whine about how other people are misusing Facebook. I am serious. If you have no idea how to keep things under control in your Facebook account, you should seriously consider closing the account and do something less taxing like sitting in the local coffee-shop and creating a simple social life over a cup of coffee.

Does it take rocket science to remove the people you do not want to see in your Facebook account?

BigPapa

Mine is the people who post all about how in love they are and post all their personal business on Facebook. Maybe I am old fashioned but I don't think every part of my life needs to be a Facebook post, some things are meant to be kept private.

Babar

Let's not forget the absolutely inane, pointless status updates that don't even make much sense. I hate when people post whatever because they assume that they are popular enough among their Facebook friends that anyone will actually care.

Andersson

I think the pity post is pretty bad too but at least with those online you can avoid them, when someone calls you up with a pity phone call its not as easy to do. Unless of course you screen every single phone call to your house.

Don

People that always try to put a positive spin on their lives are the ones that drive me up the wall. There is no way that every single day is perfect, or your job is always fun. I also hate posts where the people rave about how wonderful their spouse is. You just know these are the same ones that are going to discover that the person they are raving about is having an affair.

dreyz

Lame memes that is getting a lot of hype nowadays annoy me. They aren't funny at all, just plain ridiculous. I'd rather have people post their hourly life than having to see those nonsense on my Facebook.

Mr. Rogers

I think I'm a bit miffed when people use Facebook as their personal diary. There's some things that are just too much information and that the world doesn't need to know.

micromachne

You know, I actually have a facebook but I don't actually use it. So fortunately, I haven't had the "luxury" you all have to be annoyed with silly stuff.