Bad Week

Victor

I started off the week with a mild stomach bug. It wasn't too terrible most of the time, but I couldn't eat. As it has subsided, a cold has decided to take its place. I'm annoyed.

Timothy

Sorry to hear this, Victor! Stomach bugs seem to be going around here, too, though. My stomach and I have both dealt with 24-hours bouts of diarrhea this week. I think the energy drain might actually be worse than the stomach problems!

SingleDadNow

The stomach bug has been going around my kids' school, too. I am terrified of getting it, because I have some important stuff going on at work, and I can't miss it unless I am in the ICU or something. I sure hope that you feel better soon!

polamalu43

Yuk! When it rains, it pours! I have had this happen to me a few times. You just get over one thing and something else hits you. Sounds like you need to boost your immune system!

Andersson

Those bugs can get the best of any man, woman or child. I think this is the year we will see more people with the sickies too. Many places are calling for a harsh winter this year and it is already froze over a few times in our area.

Bear

We have been fortunate enough to avoid stomach bugs lately, but I have heard of a lot of kids who are getting a bad respiratory virus in the area lately. Several have been hospitalized for over a week. :(