BBQ problems.

Jackson

First off coming to my house and messing with my grill is a definite no no in my book. You just don't mess with a mans grill. I had to directly tell my friend to go and sit down I'll handle the grill, since he wasn't getting the message. Have you ever had this problem?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have a friend who often helps grill at cookouts. I don't have much of a problem as he usually picks up when I get busy.

My problem is when I'm smoking and BBQ'ing everyone wants to open the lid and see what is going on. The heat leaves when they do this and it takes longer then.

saintsfan

In my humble opinion touching a man's grill is like going in a woman's purse...you just don't do it! If I'm asked that's one thing, but to just get all up in there without being invited is just wrong! lol

Zimmer

I don't really have this problem, people tend to stay away from the man with the huge fork :). My gripe is when I leave it to somebody else for a couple of minutes and when I come back the meat looks like a piece of charcoal and this coming from a man who likes his meat very well done.

Salazar

I actually had this problem in reverse recently. I was at a friend's house and I wanted to help with the grilling, but it didn't go over very well. I guess I'd feel the same way at my house, but I figure I'm the Master Griller, so when I'm at someone else's house it's ok :D