Being a kid again?

Ralph

Have you ever wanted to be a kid again? Being a kid (or a baby) is really fun, you are responsible for nothing, if you were hungry or need something, you could just cry or scream and everybody would rush to you.

Zebeddee

I guess you have a point, so long as you have caring and kind parents! On the other hand I remember the frustration of not being old enough for things or having to go to bed when something good was on the TV. :)

Maxsdad

Oh to be a kid again! You know when work is really stressful and I just don't want to deal with it anymore, that is when I want to be a kid the most. I would love to go play ball with my kids instead of being their coach.

MickL

I love being a kid but I doubt I would want to experience it again. I don't like to live in the world where most people are bigger than me.

Millman

I get to get glimpses of being a child again through my kids and that's good enough for me. Yes, there are some days when I get stressed and wish someone would take care of my problems. But, all in all, I am happy with my life.

pokerdad

Every once in a while, when I am sick, my wife will let me get away with acting like a little kid. But that's about the only time I get away with it. I agree with what Millman said, I have had chances to be a kid again with my own kids.