Biggest health issue for men

Ralphie

What do you think is the biggest health issue that men need to be concerned with today? What is the best prevention to avoid it, do you think?

WagnerB

I don't know about the others but I would hate it if I were suffering from erectile dysfunction. It is something that makes a man doesn't sound like so male anymore.

Paul

I don't know about the others but I would hate it if I were suffering from erectile dysfunction. It is something that makes a man doesn't sound like so male anymore.
Wow! I was not expecting THIS! From all the ads on the radio that I hear about this, though, I guess it's a pretty big deal. Is it really that common a condition?

Keepworking

I am glad I don't have this issue, but I can understand that it is the last thing you would want to have, either you are married or you are single.

Howard

Nothing really comes to mind for younger men, but for older men, prostate cancer and colon cancer are big issues. These are very curable, yet many men ignore the symptoms until it's too late.

Dugger

I think the biggest health issue is stress because from that you can end up with heart and blood pressure problems. And yes, ED.

Paul

You know, I think I have to tend to agree with you about the issue of stress. It's a big issue for men and women, but men tend to hold things in more than women.

TJoel

The other serious health issue to concern about is heart diseases. Both for men and women, I think heart diseases are still the number one killer in the world.

Mikey

Do you count bad habits such as smoking or drinking as a health issue? That would open up a ton more health problems. What about obesity?