Black Friday Shopping

davie

Are you going out for Black Friday this year? My wife wants to go out shopping, but I'd rather do it online. I have to go with her if she does go, because those crowds can get crazy...

Victor

We are going to get a vacuum. I thought there was something else but now I can't remember. My wife is the one in charge of finding Black Friday deals.

polamalu43

Of course we are going. We love Black Friday shopping. I have to make sure that my wife finds what she is looking for. I have actually seen people taking things out of other people's carts when they weren't looking.

BigPapa

We stay as far away from the stores as possible on Friday. It is just to crazy. We decided a long time ago that no deal is worth our lives. Besides that, a lot of times the "deals" are better a few weeks later.

Sinbian

I'm doing things online just because I don't have the time to buy it otherwise. I wish I could go back in time when things were simpler and you had the time to relax and shop peacefully.

polamalu43

We made out pretty good last night. Probably head out again soon for round two. It was packed out there but we got almost everything on our lists.