Breaking In

bighelp

Anyone else catch Christian Slater's new show? I set the DVR last night and right before I went to bed I remembered I had set the record so I caught the pilot I guess? I know the young guy was in another tv show not that long ago, reaper or something I think. It wasn't too bad, kept me entertained for a short time after a long day.

KrazyRon

I didn't even know he had a new show. I love to watch Christian Slater though. He has always been one of my favorite actors. He seems like a personable man, I have no idea why he doesn't get more of the newer movies.

Cruise

I didn't see it either, but I think I read about the show somewhere on the net. It is a comedy, right? I don't think Christian Slater has ever played in a comedy before.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Kuffs could be a comedy, along with Heathers I guess. Show looks interesting, but I have not seen the show yet. I cannot even remember what time and what channel it is on.

bighelp

Just do a quick Google search, remember Google is your friend. :)

For the first one it was not that bad but it did seem a little short. We record things here and either there were a ton of commercials or they chopped the length of it. At least thats how it felt.

WallysBunch

I haven't seen it yet. I've been busy with the kids a lot lately so I've not had the opportunity to catch it. I guess I'm going to have to invest in a DVR to catch some of the stuff I'm missing.

Rey1970

I see if I can get it on HULU. We like the guy but he has had lots of bad luck with TV lately. He did My own worse enemy and flopped. The wife and I were enjoying The forgotten, but it also got canceled. Let's see how it goes with this one. I have heard that he has several movie projects in pre and post production.