Burgers & Dogs

Andersson

We are going to have a cookout this weekend as long as the weather is going to be fair. We have had a ton of rain recently and it is finally drying up. Does anyone have outdoor plans? We are also going to tie in a birthday party for one of the grand babies so we expect the place to be packed and we are spending most of the weekend cleaning up.

On The Mark

The only outdoor plans I have involve putting lattices up and around the front porch. Maybe get some mowing done too. I think I work too much.

stewy

I did the mowing on Saturday and, since we have a public holiday today here in the UK, as well as in the USA, I have arranged to collect my girls from their mother's house, and we'll be going somewhere fun for the day. Here's hoping the sun continues to shine!

polamalu43

We have been outside most of the weekend. Today is the nicest day weather wise so we are spending a lot of it outside. We have had a bonfire every night. We have also grilled out every night.

RayRay

Our weather has been really cold and rainy the past few days. It rained earlier today, and then it was absolutely beautiful out. We had our first cook out yesterday for Memorial day, and it was a lot of fun!

Andersson

With all of the rain we have gotten lately I am burned out on cooking a full meal. I think this evening we are going to be a little lazy. Dogs in the kitchen cooking, mac & cheese and maybe some rolls. Who else is bored with the weather?