Cheez-It snack mix

CHenne

My wife brought these home and I am telling you they are addicting! I almost ate a whole box last night. Have you tried them yet? I have to go buy more... told you they are addicting.

Andersson

We have gotten those before and made our own, I am not sure which is better. Convenience or the experimenting with different things when you try your own flavors out. Have you tried the larger sizes yet?

Gavin

We used to do that when I was younger. I can't remember how my mom did it, but she mixed all these different ingredients together that she bought at a farmers market and it tasted great. Now that I'm older I realize she did it that way because she was on a budget. It's also a good way for the family to get together and make it together.

CHenne

We have never made our own. I mean we have made Chex mix, the Cheese Its mix is way better! I'm going to have some tonight while I watch a movie. I suppose we could make this our self too but it's so easy to buy it already made.

Endalia

I didn't even know Cheez-It had a snack mix. You can tell I don't go down the snack aisle much. We've been trying to cut down on processed snacks and stay with fruit and veggies. I did pick up some light popcorn but I didn't foray into the aisle too far for fear of temptation having it's way with me. :p

Michael

There's a lot of fat in the regular Cheez-It product. I like to pop open a can of deviled ham and use the little yellow crackers to dip it out. Man, that's a great, but fattening, snack.

BigPapa

There is only 2 grams of saturated fat in Cheez Its, which is the bad fats. Unsaturated fats are good for you and you need them in your diet. I have had that snack mix and you are right it is terribly addicting.

Andersson

Are they the same people that make Cheese Nips? If so they teamed up with the Angry Birds crew to make these and they are quite a hit during our family functions with the little kids.

Bearsfan

I like the Chex Mix better, I'm not much of a fan of Cheez-Its. Another good one brand Gardetto's Snack Mix, but there's no cheesiness in that one, if that's what you like.