Chili

Caleb

I make a mean pot of chili! Sometimes my wife yells at me that it's just too hot. She almost always makes something else so the kids have something to eat besides my chili.
How hot is your chili? How do you make it?

DaddyBob

My chili is pretty hot but I do not impose my taste on my family. They'll kill me lol. What i do is make a big batch of something that pleases everyone and meets their tolerance levels.... then take a third of it and add some more chili to meet my tolerance level. I put mine in my special bowl so everyone knows that chili is not for public consumption.

Makes everyone happy. :)

Josephmorisson

My wife love my Tom Yam soup. It's a good soup and I learned cooking it when we traveled Thailand before. The taste is a combination of hot and sour and I like putting more amount of chili in it. Even if my wife is already sweating, no words from here because she's a huge fan of spicy and chili food.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I like it hot, with beans, and I used cubes of meat rather then ground meat. The wife likes ground meat, so we use both now.

I usually put cheese on top of it, eat it with chips. I will mix in sour cream if I make it too hot. Usually it is fine unless I forget to pull out a ghost pepper and eat one of them.