Chores that you enjoy

Luke

Are there any chores around the house that you enjoy doing? I like to cut the grass and do the yardwork because it gives me some time to think.

Bear

I also enjoy doing the yard work because it gives me some "quiet" time to myself to think and work out problems in my mind while still being productive.

youngdad

I like doing yard work. Mowing grass gives me time to myself. When I do other things in the yard, my son usually "helps" and that's fun. I also like cooking.

GranddadHoward

I enjoy cutting the grass and weed eating. It gives me time to think and I like getting the exercise. I also like getting outside and doing the gardening.

Greendad

I am a fan of yard work (and gardening) also. It is the way I can enjoy my time alone (as long as I want) without looking like unproductive.

Salazar

I'm with you guys - I like doing the yard work. I'm an outdoorsy person to begin with and I like the way the property looks when everything is in good shape. I also have a pretty big garden that the wife considers a chore, but I think of it as my hobby.

2andalone

I'm not really into the yard work because I'm allergic to grass. I don't mind doing the dishes. I find it therapeutic I guess. I can put on music or tv while I'm doing it.

ChristopherT

I like cooking out on the grill. It's my specialty. I also don't mind doing the grocery shopping because my wife is such a picky eater and I don't want my kids to end up like her.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
i do not mind any of the outdoor work. I would enjoy mowing the lawn more if I had better grass. Right now there is a lot of sand, which I come back fithly from all the dust being kicked up.