Christmas movies!

polamalu43

My wife and kids have been watching Christmas movies all day. I'm watching football. They already have several Christmas movies set on the DVR. Hallmark has a ton of these movies. Anyone else watching?

Endalia

We haven't started yet, but it will happen next week. We always watch "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and then the holiday starts for us. Oh and "Nightmare Before Christmas". The kids drove me crazy with that movie when they were little. And it didn't end with the holiday. We watched it for a year about every other day.

Don

We usually watch "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and the Charlie Brown Christmas special each year. Even my teenage daughter, who is starting to think it is not cool to be in the same room with us, usually makes an appearance for those two shows.

polamalu43

I'm not talking about Rudolph. I'm talking about the 2 hour Hallmark movies. They are pretty cute. We do watch Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town and Frosty too.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I caught Frosty on TV the other night. I have a whole bunch on DVD just need some time with the kids.

Salazar

My wife loves Christmas movies, but she doesn't get into the ones on the Hallmark Channel. We have all the oldies on DVD like Miracle on 34th Street, Holiday Inn, and White Christmas. I'll be seeing those about ten times each before the season is over.

Michael

Oh, don't even mention it. As soon as Thanksgiving is over, my daughter knows it's time to start the Christmas movie. This is a child who knows "The Wizard of Oz" by heart. I'm not joking either. She loves movies and all the singing, dancing that goes along with them.

Timothy

We don't have the Hallmark channel, but we do have some other Christmas classics on DVD that we like to watch every year. We have The Nightmare Before Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and my favorite - to my wife's dismay - A Christmas Story.

Don

Well, I am in trouble. I forgot to set the DVR to record The Grinch Who Stole Christmas the other night. My son realized it this morning. It is probably his favorite Christmas show. I'm thinking it will come on again, but if not I guess I will be buying a DVD with it on it.

BigPapa

I have been totally hooked on Hallmark since they started playing the holiday movies. They are great feel good movies even if they are sometimes a little cheesy. I am not a big fan of the traditional Christmas movies like Rudolph or Frosty just because I have seen them all so many times.