Communicating with STBE regarding child

AlInLB

Hi All. I am in the middle of going through a divorce. It is a bitter one. Although I am not sure why my ex should be bitter as she was the one that destroyed the marriage (infidelity). In any case we have a 2yr old daughter between us. My daughter is the most important thing in the world to me and on the opposite side of the spectrum is my ex. However, I know how important it is to be civil and communicate for the benefit of our daughter. It is even more important due to the custody that we have. (I have my daughter every weekend and a sleepover during the middle of the week.) The ex would very much prefer no interaction with me what so ever. I percieve the ex as just playing doll with my daughter, while I am being the parent. The ex has no intention on working and just living off of the support payments (thankfully alimony is only about 3 years) until that stops. I know my ex will not want want to put my daughter into a daycare, while I have no issues as I would like to see my daughter develop socially and intellectually. It appears that we are at a standstill, where there is very little give and take. I give and she just takes. I lose and my daughter loses, all because her mother doesn't want to talk or deal with these things. Potty training still needs to happen. I am sure this will be a challenge. How do I handle this woman?