Computer Games

forgotten

Do you play Plants and Zombies in your computer? What other computer games do you play when you are relaxing? How about scrabble and other board games?

the saint

I prefer word games and puzzles when I want to relax from my online work. It relaxes my mind and gets the cobwebs out. It's also a means to wind down after a hectic working day.

stayathomepaul

I do not know what the game is called, but today I played a great game. My son had been playing it and when I came to use the computer he wanted me to try it. I had to use arrows to pop the balloons and I ended up playing it for an hour.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
There are two games coming out. Dragon Age Origins 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Both I would love to play, but I just do not see it happening in the future. The best I get is a few minutes for some facebook games. I used to play Freecell a whole lot though.

Daddy-O

I don't have a lot of favorites online, but I do have a couple of games on CD-ROM that I enjoy playing. One is Sims Park, another is Roller Coaster Tycoon and yet another is Need For Speed III.

Jessie

I like play the face book games too. I also play Poker Starts on the computer a lot. It is better to play online so I don't get yelled at for spending money from the wife!