Concerts

Luis84

My nieces are dying to go to a Justin Bieber concert. I am glad my kids are not ready for concerts. They are very expensive, and chaotic. Have you taken your kids to a concert?

TopPop

Not yet, but we were just talking last night about taking our two year old to a Keith Urban concert at the end of the summer. She loves his music and recognizes all of his songs, even ones she hasn't heard before. We went to a Brad Paisley concert last month and there was a two year old little boy there who had a blast. She likes Brad too so when I saw that I felt guilty about not taking her with us.

Rey1970

Wasn't it too crowded or unsafe for a little kid? That is what would worry me. I know little kids are very attuned with music, but would be worried about the environment a the concert's venue.

TopPop

Nah. I wouldn't take a little kid to a Nickelback concert, but the folks who go to country music concerts are really friendly and polite and actually move out of the way for kids. The little boy I saw at the Brad Paisley concert had seats right by the stage and Brad even came along and put his hat on the kid's head. It was really cool.

Daddy_Dearest

That sounds like my kind of concert. The ones I have been too people try to walk over you and are not polite at all. I think if they are pre-teens they are ok as long as they go with you or a responsible adult.

I had to suffer through an Nsync concert back in the day for my nieces. However, it was worth it. I was a king in their eyes for a few years. Heck, I am still number one uncle.

danno

My son really isn't that interested in going to concerts. I think he is still too young. I was a teenager before I went to my first one. My mum saw the Beatles live in concert!!!

stayathomepaul

I haven't taken my kids to a concert and you would not catch me dead at a Justin Bieber concert with my daughter. Her mother would have to take her to that. I do not think I would survive the night!

Mark

I love taking the kids to a concert. They love it and it's actually always been a lot of fun to me. Justin Beiber is one of the biggest ones lately. Everyone and their sister wants to see him in person:)

stepdad

I haven't taken any of my kids because none of the kids enjoy country music. My wife did have the pleasure of going to Matchbox Twenty and Britney Spears. I think her least favorite was taking the younger one to High School Musical: On Ice.