Crib = my job

Phillie

We bought the crib and it’s my turn to get to work this weekend. I have the job of putting it together! My son is going to help, he wants to be part of this whole process. I just hope that it goes smoothly! I’m going to put the dog in it when we are done, I would hate for it to fall apart the first time we put the baby in it.

Strongarm

I hope you are demanding pay for doing that job, you don't want your wife to take advantage of your man skill. I'm just playing. I love putting things together, but I've never had the privilege of putting together a crib. It shouldn't take that long to do it though. I don't think it will take you the whole weekend, unless you sit back and supervise your son. :D

Zimmer

If you only have to assemble it, you can be done by lunch and have some time to go play some catch whit your son afterward, also make sure to tighten the bolts and put all of them in and you should be fine.

crowl

I hate putting two things together; cribs and exercise bikes are the most evil thing I have ever had the displeasure to assemble. Even with instructions and some patience its totally not up my alley Never again!

polamalu43

Awesome! Love the idea about the dog. Don't put a cat in it though - the cat might think it belongs there. I hope it went smoothly, and I hope you and your son got a couple of good chuckles with it.