Criminal Minds

polamalu43

Does anyone else watch this show? I have been watching it a lot lately. I love it. Sometimes my wife goes to a different room because she says it grosses her out - her words! I really like it. I love how they each bring something to the table. I love it when they are talking to the local police station and they each talk about the case.

Andersson

I have watched it off and on for years but I am not caught up to the most current ones. The little skinny guy is the best, is he still having a distance relationship with that woman in hiding?

Don

We don't watch it the way that we use to. I think we kind of lost interest when the woman agent was suppose to be dead and she wasn't. Now, we only watch it if there isn't anything any better on.

BigPapa

We used to watch it but then we got busy for awhile and missed a lot of the shows. We catch it in reruns sometimes. I think they are on A&E, but I am not sure.

polamalu43

I watch them often and I also watch the reruns. I don't know about the little guy having a relationship with someone in hiding. A new woman joined the show last week. She was pretty good.

Sinbian

I watch the show because cast is excellent and the drama is superb but somehow I think it is not really natural for a person to watch that many murder stories.

Bearsfan

We used to watch this show every week, but now we only catch it once in a while. It's interesting but I feel like it's one of those shows you can pick up and watch any time.

Sinbian

We used to watch this show every week, but now we only catch it once in a while. It's interesting but I feel like it's one of those shows you can pick up and watch any time.
It's true, almost every episode has it's own story. But I still like the shows that carry one great big story. That type of shows usually have most dedicated fans.

olderthandirt

Reed's love interest was killed not long ago. That was the last episode I've been able to catch, actually. I enjoy this show, but I don't really have a set television schedule as I'm too busy.