Curling Her Hair

WillyWonka

Ok, I am stumped. My little girl is supposed to be in the church play as an angel and they want her hair to be curly. Does anyone know anything about curling a little almost 4 year old girl's hair?

SamMo

Well if it were me, I'd take her to a hairdresser and get them to do it, rather than attempt it myself although I'm pretty sure my wife could do it!

stewy

If you don't want to mess around with her hair you could get her a curly wig. It doesn't need to be anything special just for a play as everyone expects actors to use costumes and props.

Independent

Curling hair is hard! You would need to get detagler spray and a small curing iron meaning that the diameter would be as small as possible. Then brush it in to small sections and curl one at a time.

WillyWonka

Okeey! That's enough for me. To the hair dresser she goes! Not going to attempt that! I guess it's going to be more expensive than I thought it was to have a little girl. But I've been spending most of my money on her since she was born in one way or another so it's nothing different.