Date Night Ideas

Timothy

My wife and I have been together for several years now and as such, we've already been on all the traditional "dinner and a movie" type dates, so I'm trying to get some new date night ideas. My wife says she wants us to start having a date night once every other week (we get paid every other week) so that we have some time with each other away from the house/kid. Anyone have any suggestions on creative date nights?

Victor Leigh

How about investing in a two-man tent? Then going off to the beach to spend the night together. That would be a great getaway.

meowcow

Try going to classes together! Pick a hobby that you both can probably get into then apply for a class on that together. I think it's quite romantic because it feels like you are young both young again and back in school lol. :D

Victor Leigh

Try going to classes together! Pick a hobby that you both can probably get into then apply for a class on that together. I think it's quite romantic because it feels like you are young both young again and back in school lol. :D
That's a good idea. Maybe take up ballroom dancing. I had the chance to watch a ballroom dancing class. It was beautiful.