Daughter in Honors

Jaxon

Okay, I have to brag. We have a ten year old daughter who is in Honors class again this year. It's a program the school has for gifted children. She was in it last year for math, and this year it's for math AND science. We couldn't be more proud of her!

Jarred

That's really great, Jaxon - congratulations! She must be pretty proud of herself. Does she have any ideas yet about what she wants to be when she grows up?

spencer

I was really proud of my son the day he showed up with a present for winning an essay writing competition and even beating older kids. What he seemed uncomfortable with was the new-found attention around school. He is the kind that really shies away from the public(and you could say the same about me).

Jaxon

That's really great, Jaxon - congratulations! She must be pretty proud of herself. Does she have any ideas yet about what she wants to be when she grows up?
Thank you. As it stands right now, a horse vet. She's in that cowgirl stage, but that's always subject to change.:) We live in the country, so I think that would be a good "field" for her to get into.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
That is great, congratulations. It makes you feel great to see your children do good.