Do kids really put women off?

Zebeddee

There I was just surfing the net when I came across an article on dating single dads in a women's magazine. I couldn't resist reading it, why not get some insight into what single women think about men who come with a ready made family. I kinda regret it now, considering the comments made in response.

NewDad

I seriously wouldn't believe what you read. Everyone is different and not all women think of people the same way. Some women respect a man who has kids and enjoy the addition to the family.

PeterPater

I bet there were plenty of comments about wicked stepmothers, right? I agree with NewDad, there are probably as many women out there who love the idea as those who would run away screaming. It's fairly common these days to be dating a parent if you are single and over 30 anyhow.

Jerry F

There are some women who don't like children just as there are some men who don't like children. The combination of families is more common these days than they have been in the past.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I think Jerry said it best. There are both on each side. Just makes it easier to weed out those you do not want.