Do you cook?

Kyle31

I love to cook, especially grill. My wife probably does 75% of the cooking, but when it is my night I try to really do it up, for everyone to enjoy.

What about you, do you like to cook?

BobbiJ

Love it! I cook with my wife a lot. It's fun for us both to be in the kitchen. I hate washing the dishes and cleaning up after dinner. I let the kids do that! :) I can grill anything ~ my wife lets me have full reins of the grill.

Mel

I do like to cook. Since I'm the one at home, I have the time and space to be able to really enjoy it instead of seeing it as a just a chore.

Mack

It's not my thing at all. Of course I love to eat! Cooking seems so fussy to me. My contribution to the process is that I do the cleaning up.

GranddadHoward

I do the grilling outside and my wife does the cooking inside. I've tried cooking inside and as much as I love to grill, I hate to cook inside. It's a good thing for me that my wife is a great cook who loves doing it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I like to grill and bbq. If it is done outside that is where I like to be. I'll cook inside though if need be.

bighelp

I think the thought is there but the execution of it is not. I can manage to mess up almost any dish at least three times before I get it. For some reason I just do not pick up on cooking easy, anything else is fine though.

DaddyO

No choice here. I don't make big meals for myself, but when the boy is over I cook him meals. I can do it, don't really like it though.

Denny

I actually cook more than my wife. She doesn't mind cooking, but I love it. She helps me, but I am the main chef in our family.

Dave07

I love to cook I just don't have a whole lot of time to do much of it in the kitchen. We do a lot of grilling on the weekends so that we don't have to cook during the week.