Fall allergies

Christian

This is the first year that I have had allergy and sinus problems in the Fall. I don't have any idea what I am allergic to, but I have been pretty miserable for the last two weeks. :(

CHenne

It has been a terrible allergy season this year. Seems like every season has brought out new allergens! I have been having a terrible time too. I went to the doctors to get a prescription. It is helping a little.

Endalia

Yeah, I have to go on allergy medicines this time of the year and again in the spring. We have actually kept the air conditioners on and the doors and windows closed in order to keep the pollen count down.

Andersson

This is my first year with it too and I am wondering what is going on. I spent most of the weekend sneezing my head off with congestion ready to make my head pop like a bubble. I wonder if its just me getting older or if the weather is just playing tricks on us all!

Dad Brad

Most of my allergies are in the spring rather than the fall. Pollen does me in, and our area is saturated with pine pollen in the spring. I'm lucky in the fall and can enjoy being outdoors.