Father Get-Togethers?

TwinPeaks

Do you ever find the time to sit down with your dad friends and have a good time? Is your wife cool with such get-togethers? Mine doesn't mind as long as I don't have them quite often.

Michael

I get together all the time with my buddies. We have a couple of hobbies together and even have a club house where we hang out. If I'm not there, I'm outside in my shop. I think the wife likes getting me out of her hair.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I've gotten together with friends, some of whom are dads, but not just a fathers only type of thing. My wife often tries to get me out of the house. She usually goes out with her friends once a week, sometimes more. She says I need to do the same, but there is always something to do around here. I am lucky to get out once a month this past year.

Dad Brad

I get together with my friends, but I can't always be my old self. I used to drink a little, but I don't now. Some of my friends won't drink around me, but others treat me like they always did.

chelly

My husband never an issue with it but if its on a night when we have plans and I am ditching him which I understand. I would feel the same way if he ditched me for someone. :)

Ronald

Do you ever find the time to sit down with your dad friends and have a good time? Is your wife cool with such get-togethers? Mine doesn't mind as long as I don't have them quite often.
Most all my friends are fathers now, and yeah we do get together on occasion for a brew or two. My wife is cool with it, because she knows I won't do anything stupid while I'm gone. ;~)