Father's Day

crowl

Its coming up and I am still getting my list together. We do a thing where we can set a list for people to help pick out what we would like. Most times its a big item that we do want and then something small that is more for affection and all the mush stuff. So far I have three things, whats on your list?

Kyle31

I don't have a list. I don't actually need anything but to sleep in. I feel so sleep deprived lately. If they decided to let me sleep, and maybe give me lunch in bed it would be a great day.

DaddyO

I'm not really expecting anything. I'm sure he'll make me something. They make some really cool things at school, much better than when I was a kid. I'm trying to get something fun planned for us to do. I'm looking forward to it.

Daddy_Dearest

I have no expectations. My kids and wife know me well, and my main things are electronic stuff, books and music. I am never disappointed because the most important thing is that they make me feel loved and appreciated. I am with Kyle though. I would love some relaxation.

crowl

I am always asked what I want, but I already have everything I need. Now of course there are tons of things that would be great.....a bigger TV for the games, a corvette, but now do I really need those? I am clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Nothings on my list. I already bought myself my gift. ;) I cheat like that.

crowl

I actually ended up getting something to share with the family, a brand new shiny camera but now I just have to wait for it to get here. I am truly impatient, worse than a kid in late December.