Favorite hobby

Glenn

So, what is everyone's favorite hobby? Whenever I have some spare time (and money) I love to make furniture. This fall I am going to be making new coffee tables and end tables for our living room and den and I can't wait to get started. I have the plans all drawn up already and I'm ready to go - just need the weather to cool off a little. When I get done with that I'm going to make a bookshelf for my daughter.

DaddyBob

I love to garden believe it or not. LOL. There is something about planting and seeing it grow and bloom and then bear fruit that is absolutely amazing!

Caleb

I'm a gardener too, but it's not a hobby. I make time to do it- it's fresh fruits and veggies. I like to work on tractors. It's something I enjoy doing. Taking something that doesn't work and making it run.

McGregor

I would love to garden but we just don't have enough space for it. So currently I just live my other hobbies, the lazier hobbies: reading and watching movies. :D

lamant

I am a gamer through and through so when I have the time I will be in game doing something or another, does not really matter if its a raid night or not since the guild has taken a break but I like the fishing too, very relaxing and less mess to clean up than IRL.