Feeling Trapped?

Tobsey

Do you guys ever feel trapped in your everyday life? Feel like there is nothing new and exciting coming your way? For some time now I've been dealing with what some might say slight depression. Don't get me wrong, I love my family but I can't help feeling this way.

crowl

I do sometimes in my work life but its not as much about the job as my hands. I use a computer every day and even before I got into this line of work I used a computer a good bit. I am starting to think I see signs of carpel tunnel which worry me a little.

TakeYourTime

Going to the same job every day really can get to you. I have to go out of town for most of the week. The boss won't pay us to have separate hotel rooms, so I have to sleep with the people I work with, too. I'm on the road a lot and don't get to see the kids until Friday. At least I have weekends off.

Shadow

Sometimes you really can feel trapped, but you can't let it get to you. Stop this feeling before it gets worse. Anyone, some people have faith to help them, some use other methods.