Fighting Boredom

William

I'm not a stay-at-home dad but I'm wondering what do stay-at-home dads do to fight boredom. I know that men are very active individuals, except a few. What are the things that you do to make the day filled with activities?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I work from home, which keeps me busy. But I do get the cabin fever type of bug every so often. I find taking a few days of the week in the evening and walking to the park and watching her play on the playground helps. A bike ride, or just getting outside in general helps.

Papa Bear

Having a hobby that keeps your mind and body busy like gardening and doing things in and around the house helps a lot, as well as walking around the neighborhood.

William

A hobby is definitely a cure for boredom. For me, I guess I would do with watching movies because I love movies. I will also try to find something that can gain some income.

SilverVeil

We live on about 15 acres. When I get a chance to go outside, I can take my pick from mowing the lawn, fixing the goat pen or duck pen or chicken coop. I'd like to be bored.

Samuel

I am not a stay-at-home dad but I am at home for the whole day particularly during the weekends. When I am I tend to keep myself busy with things around the house, call up a couple of friends or simply be productive with something.