Finally

Tyler

I finally got the courts to listen to me!!! My son will be with me every weekend and half the summer. I am so happy about this! And holidays he has time off school he gets to spend half of it with me.

syboken

Congrats sound like they are in order and its sad when you see a parent who does not have visitation rights. I would suggest if you are the paying child support parent to make sure you set the sites as a debit card to come out at a certain time each month. A friend has issues when he has to manually charge it and the site does not play well with certain banks.

benben

Congratulations, it is wonderful that you are going to get to spend so much time with your son. I know it is hard to fight with the courts but it is so rewarding!

Salazar

Nothing better than hearing that a court has done right by a dad who deserves it. Congratulations, brother. I'm still waiting for the court involved in my battle to do right by me and hearing this gives me hope.

Dave

That is great news. Glad that you fought for what was right and won! I am not as lucky, but when you get screwed by your lawyer their is not much you can do.

Jeff

That is awesome news Tyler. I think dads that are involved with their children s lives are far and few between. Great that the court saw that!

Unclerob

That is awesome news! It's important that we dads get to spend time with our kids. They need us just as much as they need their moms. Congrats!

richard42

Congratulations

It's nice to hear about a case where the court system got it right for a change. More often than not, from my experiences and knowledge, the father gets completely screwed by the court system. I'm happy for you !

forgotten

Congratulations! I am happy for you! There is nothing that compares to the fun and joy of sharing time with your own child. Make the most of it!

noahsdad

I have not heard of that happening very often! My brother only gets to see his kids one weekend a month and that is if he is lucky! His ex puts the kids in sports and activities all year long so it is harder for him to see them.