First potato salad

polamalu43

My wife made her first potato salad today! She always makes macaroni or pasta salad but tried potato today. It was delicious! We have been married for many years and it's my favorite salad. I don't know why she waited so long to try it.

Geonarlie

I'm glad it was good! Potato salad is also my favorite salad and I always enjoy it more when it's homemade. I also like macaroni and pasta salad but potato salad is just delicious. Hopefully she'll continue making more of it haha.

Andersson

I remember when my wife did her first deviled egg set for a large family gathering, over 50 people showed up and she was nervous as heck. I am happy to hear that it turned out okay, first time is sometimes a charm but practice does make perfect.

polamalu43

I agree... practice makes perfect! I mean it wasn't like my moms - but then again my mom has been making it for years. I did not tell my wife that though! It was great and I want it again.

R. Paradon

Cool! I am happy that your wife finally did it! At first I was thinking that one of your kids may have made her first batch...but oh well! Hope she makes more and other foods that she has not tried yet!