Frito Pie

Timothy

The wife was saying recently that she'd like to have some "Frito pie", which apparently is some type of beef and Frito corn chips meal they served when she was in school. I never had anything like this in school, though. Do any of you know how to make it? I thought I might surprise her with some over the weekend.

BigPapa

I have heard of it, but I have never actually seen one. Have you tried Googling it? I am sure that you would be able to find a recipe that way.

Timothy

I ended up just asking her how she'd want me to make it, so it ruined the surprise but she was still tickled pink about me offering to make it for her. She said that best she could remember, it just has taco meat, cheese, and Frito corn chips in it.

Bear

I ended up just asking her how she'd want me to make it, so it ruined the surprise but she was still tickled pink about me offering to make it for her. She said that best she could remember, it just has taco meat, cheese, and Frito corn chips in it.

That's it, although some people like to use chili instead of taco meat. I don't know how theirs would compare to what she has in mind, but Sonic sells Frito pie.

Timothy

That's it, although some people like to use chili instead of taco meat. I don't know how theirs would compare to what she has in mind, but Sonic sells Frito pie.
I didn't know that Sonic sells Frito pie! Does theirs have their chili in it or does it have ground beef? The wife loves chili cheese tater tots from Sonic so she would probably like their Frito pie, too.