Getting massages?

Cruise

Do you get massages regularly? I just read that getting regular massages can enhance your body immune system. I love going to get a professional massage myself though I don't do it very often.

youngdad

I've never had a massage and I didn't know that they can help your immune system. I'd love to start getting them. They seem like they would be relaxing and helping the immune system will be great.

Zimmer

Well I usually use it as foreplay with the misses or she gives me a rub down when I'm stiff from a hard workout. Don't think I have ever been to a professional however, I might have to try it out once.

polamalu43

I have not had a massage since I was in college when I played sports. I am all for getting them again - though I am not sure what my wife would think of that! Maybe I can get her to give me a massage.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to, but I'm afraid I'm too cheap. I've been doing a ton of house work, and my body is feeling it. But I have problems paying for it, especially since beer is a cheaper, although temparory fix.

Tony_The_Great

I haven't had a professional massage, but I wouldn't mind starting. It is just not in the cards at the moment. The budget is a little tight.

Daddy_Dearest

I have had massages a few times in my life. I have also had chiropractor treatments and to me those are great deep tissue massages with a few adjustments. I highly recommend them.

McGregor

It's great to know that getting massages enhances your immune systems. I and my wife usually massage each other, I don't know if it counts though. I have never gone to get a professional massage.