Getting older

TJoel

What is part of getting older you hate the most, if any? Is it losing hair, gaining weight, getting sick more easily, or losing your memory, or losing friends of your age?

Jonathan

I have no issue getting older, losing hair and gaining weight. It is believed that baldness makes men sexier, and you can get your weight under control by watching your food and doing exercises.

Mohidad

I agree with you about losing hair and gaining weight. You don't have to be old to gain weight. I personally know many overweight young adults and even kids.

Phillie

I am still pretty young so I do not really know. My dad hates how he forgets a lot of things
I know it bothers him when his friends pass away too.

WagnerB

I haven't been in that stage yet, but I would hate to lose memory. I remember ever reading that the best way of keeping you from losing memory as you age is reading.

RubberSoul

I am upset that I can't play basketball like I used to. Pain that I never had before starts to creep in. Also my eyes are starting to go. I never wore glasses and I could see near or far with no effort but nowadays I have trouble focusing. (sigh)

Kost

I hate the idea of feeling so tired when I really should not be. I can wake up in the morning no matter what time and within two hours I am yawning and ready for bed.

crowl

The idea of knowing there is still a ton of things I want to shave off my bucket list and I have barely had the time to take care of them. I think though each year I add about 5 new things to the list too.

chelly

It might be different since I am a female but gravity is never nice when you have had a few kids already. Second to that the only thing I worry about is having some crazy illness when I am (much) older that then my kids have to take care of me.