Great start to a new season

polamalu43

I finally got to watch a Steelers pre-season game last night. We look GREAT! Big Ben is doing wonderful and Troy is amazing. Can't wait for regular season to start. I'm still looking for tickets.

FrankSinatra

Preseason shows you nothing about a team. Most of the time when a team goes winless in preseason they have a better regular season. I put little stake into the overall performance of a team since it is just the guys going out there to hone their game and prepare in a more life-like environment.

footballtim

I finally got to watch a Steelers pre-season game last night. We look GREAT! Big Ben is doing wonderful and Troy is amazing. Can't wait for regular season to start. I'm still looking for tickets.
The Steelers have had a good team for a long time. They do however have a divisional advantage over most teams. The Ravens' quarterback, Joe Flacco cannot seem to have the game he needs to get them to the Superbowl.:mad: The Cincinnati Bengals do not have nearly the talent needed to go deep into the playoffs,:mad: and the Cleveland Browns cannot get out of their own way.:confused: