Hard to start a new relationship?

Mohidad

Does the fact that you have ever divorced make it harder for you to start a new relationship, in terms of your self confidence and what your dates think about that?

Bishop

I can't speak from experience, but before I met my wife I was coming of a 3 year relationship. It's always hard to start a new relationship after you were hurt, but that shouldn't stop you from trying.

Whoowap

Generally, it is quite difficult to start dating again immediately after a divorce. However, I think it also depends on the type of relationship you and your ex-wife had, and whether the divorce was consensual or not. I have a friend who divorced after ten years of marriage, and it took him almost five years to find the self-confidence to start dating again...

Howard

Being a bit gun shy and taking things slowly and carefully is better in the long run than getting too involved too quickly and doing things on the rebound.

crowl

I remember taking time off that was well needed after my last relationship and it was not until a few years later that I then landed into the marriage which I am currently in (and will be until the day I die). Its hard but its not impossible, remember impossible starts with I'm possible. ;)