Hobbies

Michael

What are others doing in regard to hobbies over the next year? I'm going to build a new plane. It's remote controlled, but a big one. I found some parts I can use on eBay before Christmas. I can't wait to get into my shop.

Sinbian

We all have our hobbies but I don't think I will have the time to enjoy them much this year because of my obligations at work and home.

WagnerB

What are others doing in regard to hobbies over the next year? I'm going to build a new plane. It's remote controlled, but a big one. I found some parts I can use on eBay before Christmas. I can't wait to get into my shop.
That sounds like it will be a wonderful plane. I am pretty sure your kids couldn't wait to fly it, could they? I don't have so much time even for my reading hobby.

Christian

I am going hunting. This will be the first time in years, but the way groceries are going up it is no longer optional. Since I am starting early though I have gotten a lot of stuff for next season on clearance from last season.

wilson

The next hobby I am doing as the wife puts it is installing new floors in all of the bedrooms. We are going to do it one room at a time but we found a great deal online so that is my "given" hobby. Other than that I still paint once in a while.

ryan

My newest hobby is another one of those necessary hobbies. I guess you could say it's "economy-based." I'm learning to repair computers. That will save us a bunch of money since we can buy used ones for practically nothing that need a little work.

Lorenzo

I'm thinking of taking up painting the whole house as a "hobby." I kept putting it off for almost a year now and to stop the missus from blowing my head off, I need to work on it ASAP.

Bobby

My son rides a dirt bike and is starting to race. As a family, we plan to take our trailer and spend the weekend at the races. I'll be keeping his bike in top shape, which I love since I'm a motor head.

Babar

I haven't developed any new hobbies in awhile, so I will probably continue with "the oldies but goodies". I enjoy playing video games and traveling to new places in my free time.

wilson

After the floors which we are starting tomorrow I am going to painting. I have already cleared out an area of the house that will be for "my stuff" and I figure in the next week or two I can head out to get all of the supplies I will need.

Clay

I think I am going to look for a family canoe, since this year my little girl will be old enough to get in one. I sold the one we did have, when she was born, because I did not think we would get to go out in it. It will be nice to scout out new rivers and lakes to canoe in.

Donald

I'm just finishing up building a recreation shelter that has ended up being a shop/kitchen combination. We will use half of it for entertaining when we cook out and the other half for a shop for me. I love building things with wood.

Lieutenant

Probably hit the range more. That is a favorite hobby of mine. It is a big stress reliever to shoot at targets and build your skills.

Victor Leigh

I am doing fine this year. After being out of the game for a few years, I am back in World of Warcraft again. Previously I was in a private server. Now I am in the official server, Proudmoore. So I am playing in between making money online. Or to be more exact, I am making money online in between playing.