Honey Do

Andersson

We all know what those are and this week I have been tasked to rip out the old mailbox along with the beam and put a new one in. Totally random and out of the blue but of course my answer was "Yes Dear". :D

Timothy

Yes, I'm very familiar with the "honey do" list. Taking out the trash usually makes its way onto mine, along with mowing the lawn and washing the car, which I absolutely despise!

polamalu43

Good answer! If not you might have been sleeping on the couch! My honey do list was to clean the garage! What a mess it was! It's half way done and I should finish it up this week.

Enrique

I knew I've been putting up something too long when I get my "honey do" list. :) The wife doesn't nag, but she makes it clear when I've been neglecting my "duties." The first one on the list this week was replacing the pipes in the sink. Stinky job, but it brought a smile to my honey's face.

themdno

Oh, man, the whole mailbox need to be replaced. That's wonderful. Oh yeah, by the way, can you replace the mail box tomorrow? What?!

But, yeah, it's not really a question, huh? It's more like, oh yeah, guess what you're going to be doing tomorrow?

I usually get stuck with yard work, and stuff like that. I'm lucky that I haven't had to replace a mailbox yet. I better not let her see this thread...

Andersson

I am far too old to be sleeping on the couch but I told her its a weekend project. Right now we have some family that is visiting so its something she can be Chatty Cathy about to the ladies while they visit, I will just keep to myself in the den and stay of the hens way.

polamalu43

Ha I'm too old to be sleeping on the couch too but I sometimes end up there (snoring issue). Sounds like every man has a honey do list! We need to make a honey do list for them.

BigPapa

I am often left with a Honey Do list but honestly don't mind it. My wife pays more attention to the details so she is better at deciding what needs attention than I am.

Bear

My honey do list for this week includes putting together a pantry cabinet. I absolutely abhor putting together furniture. I got the yard work done today so I guess I'll start the cabinet tomorrow. :(

Timothy

Bear - Somehow furniture assembly always gets put off on me, too. Nothing aggravates me more than buying a desk or TV stand, bringing the box home, unloading it, and finding 300+ pieces that are supposed to "magically" turn into a desk in 15 minutes with only the use of a screw driver!!

Bear

All I know is all of the pices better be in this stupid box... the last time I attempted this pieces were missing and it was a total nightmare!

Victor

Bear - Somehow furniture assembly always gets put off on me, too. Nothing aggravates me more than buying a desk or TV stand, bringing the box home, unloading it, and finding 300+ pieces that are supposed to "magically" turn into a desk in 15 minutes with only the use of a screw driver!!
I don't mind furniture assembly but it can get ridiculous at times. IKEA is particularly bad about it; I like their products but you get them completely disassembled.

OldPopNLk

LOL.
Okay I realize you all are talking about wifes probably and I'm talking about my girlfriend.
Anyway one night she called me up all anxious and frantic. I calmed her down and asked her what was wrong and she said there was a huge spider on her apartment door.

So I go there thinking she was exaggerating and do you know there was a freaking WOLF SPIDER on the door!!!

And the worst part is her apartment is new and right by the woods. No kidding. She has a bunch of tree area right behind her apartment.

I got the spider to go away, but I know that was a wolf spider, and it was very aggressive so I'm thinking that there is a nest very close by.

JoshTheBoss

We all know what those are and this week I have been tasked to rip out the old mailbox along with the beam and put a new one in. Totally random and out of the blue but of course my answer was "Yes Dear". :D
Hahaha. That's my favorite response. "Yes hunny, I'd loooove to do xxxxx"