How much is too much?

Cruise

I think I just love my wife too much. Everything about her and everything she does is adorable, and I can't help but express my feeling. :rolleyes: Is it possible that some day my wife would get tired with this?

Paul40

Awww how sweet. How long have you been together? I would say that it's fine if she likes it. My wife loves to be shown that I love her, I think it's the actions more than the words though.

McGregor

That's sweet. Most people love honest compliments especially from the one you they love, so I think that would be OK. Just make sure that you do it at the right time and the most important is being honest.

sid

What gets rewards gets done

I think I just love my wife too much. Everything about her and everything she does is adorable, and I can't help but express my feeling. :rolleyes: Is it possible that some day my wife would get tired with this?
What gets rewarded gets done. Continue appreciating what she's doing and she won't get tired doing it.

Do you read books? I have read a book that drilled this principle into my psyche. It's called "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" by John Gray. Gray's style of writing leans more towards academic language, but just hang on. Make the table of contents your best friend in that book. Jump immediately to the topic you want. You don't even have to read the entire book :)