How often do you drink?

Bishop

I usually have a beer around dinner time and a bottle of wine on the weekends with my wife and the occasional glass of scotch when my father is in town, his mentality being beer might as well be called wheat juice.

Last edited:

Jackson

I'm not much of a drinker myself, I'll probably drink a beer at social gatherings and some champagne at new years and the occasional glass of wine when we are on a date with the misses.

Last edited:

KevinD

I don't really drink much. Some people think I'm nuts, but it really doesn't matter to me. I do love an ice cold beer after a long days of outdoor work though. I'll drink a little wine on special events as well, but nothing heavy.

Last edited:

Ed35

I don't drink very often either. I might have a beer with my pals once in a while. I would rather drink Iced Tea. I don't like drinking because it's expensive and I hate the morning after feeling when I have had too much to drink.

Walker

I usually drink a few beers with the guys at our weekly poker game, I also tend to grab a beer at festivals since they tend to be cheaper than the other refreshments, it's also healthier than a soda.

benben

I do not drink often. When I had kids I created rules about when and where I would drink. I have been pretty good about following my own rules.

crowl

Not nearly as much as most would suspect. In younger years I was unfortunately around a great many alkies in the late years when I was growing up. Decided real quick that was not the life for me.

bighelp

I have been known to be a good betting type who can out drink most. I just seldom do since being on call 24/7 comes with a price that I might need to head into work the next morning.