How often does your wife get out on her own?

Christian

How often does your wife get to go out on her own and do something for herself or something that she wants to do instead of say grocery shopping? My wife doesn't get out very often anymore, but I have been encouraging her to find something that she would like to do.

Justadad

Mine doesn't go out much by herself, but last week my sister invited her to an evening of mini treatments like reflexology, manicure and massage in a local club. I encouraged her to go and she did, but later told me that she'd been bored!

ghanashyam

My wife died two years ago, but when she was alive, I had to keep her records of salary and deductions deductible in Income Tax Act and file the return in time. I had to draft the letters to her superiors about the disputes in seniority promotions.

youngone

Mine doesn't go out much by herself, but last week my sister invited her to an evening of mini treatments like reflexology, manicure and massage in a local club. I encouraged her to go and she did, but later told me that she'd been bored!
Why does she not go out by herself? Not going out by yourself is not healthy for anyone, we shouldn't be dependent on other people to go out. I wouldn't be able to cope with my girlfriend if she didn't leave the house, it would drive me crazy!

Bearsfan

My wife goes out by herself quite a bit. She goes out with her girlfriends a couple nights a month, she has a few exercise classes that she goes to regularly, and she belongs to a book club, just to name a few things that she does while I stay home and watch the kids. I think it's important that she has time for herself, and I enjoy the time with just me and the kids.

Victor

She goes out on her own occasionally, but not as much as she probably should. I think she feels guilty leaving me here with the kids since I am with them all the time while she is at work.

Andersson

For the longest time she never did, she was always the type to take care of everyone else but herself until everyone else noticed and we had a intervention so to speak. Many wives (women in general) do this, we ended up surprising her with a great mini pamper trip. After that, she was hooked.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Mine goes out every monday. She also goes out from time to time but not sure how much anymore since we just had a little one. I cannot feed him as he is going all natural, so she will have to take him for the first year.

Don

Mine does "girl's night" once a month and sometimes she goes out to eat with her friends. She use to belong to a lot of community groups, but I think she kind of burnt out.

Andersson

Whenever she wants to, that is what helps to keep a wife happy. Most times when we decide to go out separate we plan ahead of time so the other person is not busy planning something for us to share together. In the end it works out just fine.

Dad Brad

My wife has two sisters closer to her age. All of their children are the same approximate ages as ours. They're all the time doing something or taking care of one group of kids so the moms can run their errands. We're a lucky family.