How tall you are?

McGregor

Is asking as man how tall he is so rude as asking a woman how much she weights? I am not a tall person myself but I have no issue telling you how tall (or short) I am. :D

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I do not think so. I never understood the big deal over height or weight. BTW, I'm between 6 and 6-2 depending on the store I'm leaving, and around 275. I'm a big boy.

bighelp

I think the only time it matters to some is when there are short jokes involved. I am shirking and I am okay with this but right now I am 5'7, the good part of it all you ask? I can get in and out of my car easier w/o ducking so much. :)

Kyle31

I don't think it's offensive. I don't mind telling anyone how tall I am or what I weigh. I think it would only bother someone if they weren't comfortable with the answer.

Denny

I'm only 5'11. I don't care if people ask. It is what it is. I didn't pick it, and I can't change it. I think if you think someone will be self-conscious about it, just steer clear.

Daddy_Dearest

I'm 5'9" and don't mind if people ask. I agree that a lot of people worry and it bothers then when they are the butt of all shorty jokes.

Zimmer

5'11" here, never considered myself short more average height than anything else I guess. The wife was always complaining when we were dating she can't wear heals when she is out with me (she's 5'9"), but she got over it, apparently.