I couldn't do it

Aiden

I seriously don't think I could ever make it as a single parent. There is just too much going on in my life. I don't know how anyone can do it. There's so much going on each day in all of our lives. I don't think my kids would get enough attention.

danno

I'm a single dad but I'm lucky enough to have my ex living close and she has our son over the weekend. I honestly don't think it would be a hassle having him full time though as he is in school most of the day.

Daddy_Dearest

Well I personally wouldn't even know what to do if I had the kids full time with me without my wife's input. She is the one that know what everybody needs, wants or deserve. I guess my family would help, but I think it would be pretty difficult.

WallysBunch

It would be hard to do. It takes my wife and I both to make a go of it with our kids, let alone if one of us had to do it alone. I think, if you are a single parent, you are one of the greatest people in the world.

RandysDad

I don't even want to think about it. I couldn't imagine taking care of this brood without my wife. Plus, it takes both of us working flat out to make a go of it. If one of us were to lose their job at the moment, we'd be sunk.

Mack

It's not something I would ever want to try to attempt, that's for sure. When it comes to your kids though, I bet you'd be surprised what you can do and would be willing to do if you had to.

youngdad

I've been a single dad since my son was a few months old. I was nervous about it, but I didn't have any choice because his mom no longer wanted the burden of caring for our son and we were not married. It's changed my life and my priorities.

Zimmer

Pushed into a corner you'd be surprised what exactly you can accomplish, people are adaptable to any and almost every situation, we let our minds limit us, but when push comes to shove, especially parents, we make it work.