I saw the space station tonight

Michael

I am so excited. Our local news station told us we could go outside this evening and see the space station. They told us precisely how to see it. I went outside, followed their directions, and I could actually see it. My daughter and I had a science lesson right there on the lawn. I was more excited than she was.

Babar

Wow, what a neat encounter! It sounds like it was a great learning experience for you and your daughter both. Scientific technology is fascinating and amazing!

Victor

Oh, I am sorry I missed it! Usually I always go outside to see the space station go by. It is really cool to watch.

ryan

I'm sure that was a thrilling experience. It really is amazing when you think of what we are able to do in space. The technology is mind-boggling in a very exciting way.

Ed35

Awesome! I wish I could see it. I love science and so do the kids. I bet they would have loved it just as much as me. We go out and look at the stars all the time.

LeonR

I'd love to have seen this. When we're on vacation every summer, we're so far out in a really dark area that we can see one of the satellites going over around 11:00 at night. We can also see the Milky Way, which is incredible for those of us who are used to being in the city.

Clay

I missed it too, is it visible to everyone or only in certain locations. A few days ago my son and I were outside. My son started screaming that something was fixing to crash into the earth. I looked where he was pointing and it was the moon. However, it was hauling butt straight down! I had to scan the sky to make sure it was the moon. I never knew that the moon could move so fast! Has anyone ever caught this speedy moon?

kreso93

I missed it too, is it visible to everyone or only in certain locations. A few days ago my son and I were outside. My son started screaming that something was fixing to crash into the earth. I looked where he was pointing and it was the moon. However, it was hauling butt straight down! I had to scan the sky to make sure it was the moon. I never knew that the moon could move so fast! Has anyone ever caught this speedy moon?
Nope, but that sounds like a funny scene xD

Don

I've seen the space station once. It seems like usually I either miss it by five or 10 minutes or it is so overcast you can't see it.

OldPopNLk

Really? Thats cool man. I am a Space Fanatic!!! I can't wait to we enough money and resources together to go to Mars.