I thought girls were always on a diet?

olderthandirt

You hear so much about teenage girls always dieting and worrying about how they look. If that's the case, how come my three each eat like two grown men? Groceries are killing me!

BigPapa

Not all girls are on diets all the time. I think that it's great when girls eat like they should instead of falling prey to societies' peer pressure to be thin. The average American woman is a size 10/12 but with what is always on magazine covers you would think it was 00.

Chrisitan

They are doing what's natural. I hate seeing girls act like they are rabbits and eating lettuce constantly. I would rather a girl act like a human and eat like they should. Good for them. I understand the high grocery bills though.

olderthandirt

I was mostly joking, of course. They're healthy and look good; they certainly don't need diets. But I wasn't kidding about the grocery bills, though. After the drought, beef has gone through the roof and a lot of other foods have gone up, too.

polamalu43

Ha! Be thankful! I would rather my girls eat a lot instead of always being on a diet. So many girls these days want to be super skinny!

Andersson

Not all of the young ladies are delicate when it comes to food. I know my wife for the longest time would joke that when she is really hungry she "eats like a man". I think after all of these lovely years of marriage she still does it once in a while.

On The Mark

I know my wife for the longest time would joke that when she is really hungry she "eats like a man".
And there's nothing wrong with that. It's good when females like to be healthy Andersson, I know, because my youngest daughter is finally starting to chow down more. The running joke is that she used to nibble like a bird, now she eats like a vulture. :)